Definition of LGPD
In a practical way, it is a law that establishes rules for the use of personal data of individuals by public entities and also applicable to private entities. In addition, the LGPD is a standard that guarantees rights for data subjects and establishes a minimum rule for the collection, storage, treatment and sharing of personal data from individuals and legal entities. The rules established by the LGPD must be observed by all sectors of the market: e-commerce companies, businesses, hospitals, e-commerce companies, financial institutions and also the public sector.
Duration of the LGPD
Originally the LGPD was published exactly in Aug. 14, 2018 and will become effective from August 14, 2020. During this period, everyone who is under the scope of law enforcement will be in the process of adapting, including fulfilling the rights of the data subject.
Treatment of Personal and Corporate Data
Rights of Users and Companies with the LGPD
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment of your data (informing whether or not there is treatment of your data carried out by TFX);
- Access to your data through easy and free consultation on your personal data - with your prior approval;
- Rectification (correction, supplementation or updating) of your data that may be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date at any time;
- Blocking, anonymizing or deleting your data, if treated in non-compliance with the provisions of the Law in force in the Federative Republic of Brazil;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the National Data Protection Authority;
- Request for Removal of your processed personal data upon obtaining your consent, except for the legal hypotheses of data storage by TFX;
- Information about the possibility of not giving your consent to TFX for the use of your data and about the consequences of denying the data subject in question;
- Opposition to treatments carried out on the basis of one of the hypotheses of waiver of consent, in case of possible non-compliance with the provisions of Brazilian Law;
- Review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of personal and business data that affect your interests as a data subject, respecting TFX's commercial and industrial secrets.
Why does TFX use and store Personal and Business Data?
- Conduct satisfaction survey of our products and services;
- Comply with all regulatory or legal obligations in each country;
- Exercise our right of defense in judicial, administrative or arbitral proceedings;
- Comply with authorities, administrative or judicial decisions - under additional applications;
- Do a verification of your identity and ensure more security during your navigation in our products and services;
- Adopt fraud prevention procedures to protect the customer from the existing online account or directly to TFX;
- Handle complaints, doubts and requests (Customer Service and Support via our Support Center) and provide customer support;
- Analyze data to improve usability, experience and interactivity in the use of our online environments, websites and our application;
- Present offers and / or provide recommendations more assertive to your needs or interests, including through advertising campaigns.